Courtesy of KW Bay Area Estates, Danielle Davenport.
D3 Group is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase 6 legal parcels in the Rockaway Beach Subdivision located in Pacifica, CA. Adjacent to the proposed Oddstad Way City roadway and services extension project. This private holding consists of prime development land zoned R-H-1 with an avg size of .35 acre on an upward slope and offering ocean views. ACQUIRE these rare picturesque homesites less than ½ mile from the Pacific Ocean and 2 blocks to the Farralones View Trail for endless walking, running and relaxing. BUILD 6 new estate homes with proximity to work sites and endless outdoor activities with panoramic ocean and greenbelt views. PACIFICA is only 20 minutes to downtown San Francisco or SFO Airport and 30 minutes to Palo Alto. PROFIT This is a profitable development opportunity with new custom homes in the range of 850-950 sq ft. The property is accessed via Rockaway Beach Ave (NW 37.6041 -122.4904 to NE 37.6034 122.4888). UNDEVELOPED LAND – BUYER to verify USE.
Property Details & Features
- Residential Development Land
- Source: MLSListings
- Listed on 2021-07-22 06:50:24
- County: San Mateo
- Zoning: R10006
- Present use: Bare Land,Residential
- View: Garden / Greenbelt,Ocean,Panoramic
- Soil: Other
- 2 lot acres
- Grade – Sloped Up
- Elementary school: Cabrillo Elementary
- Elementary school district: Pacifica
- High school district: Jefferson Union High
- Electricity – Available at Street
- Electricity – MORE than 500 feet away
- Public Utilities
Listings last updated on July 28, 2021 1:05PM.